- Clare Blencowe
- Record Centre Manager
- Clare joined the Record Centre at the start of July 2015.
Clare oversees the running and development of the Record Centre
office, staff, contractees and volunteers.
- Henri Brocklebank
- Strategy Lead
- Henri’s role is to promote Sussex Biodiversity Record Centre’s products
and services amongst strategic decision makers in Sussex and beyond. She is enthusiastic about
ensuring that biodiversity information remains at the very heart of discussions and developments
in the natural capital agenda.
- Bob Foreman
- Biodiversity Data Lead
- Bob oversees all species data entry and manages the
volunteers helping in the Record Centre. He liaises with biological recorders
all over Sussex and is on several recording group committees. He manages several
websites linked with the Record Centre. Bob has a practical conservation background
and is a keen biological recorder in his spare time, with a particular love of moth-trapping.
- Helen Hodson
- Biodiversity Data Officer
- Helen co-ordinates the data request service,
producing desktop biodiversity reports for sites across Sussex. She has a particular interest
in bats and is an active member of the Sussex Bat Group.
- Andrew Lawson
- Spatial Project Lead
- Andrew handles more complex data requests as well as a variety of GIS
specific tasks, including maintenance of the Sussex Habitat Framework. He
provides GIS expertise and training to both the Record Centre and Sussex
- Lois Mayhew
- Biodiversity Support Officer
- Lois works with Bob on species data, co-ordinating data flows with national
schemes and societies, data entry and project work. She also assists Helen with the data request
service during busy periods.
- Our Volunteers
- Who put in many hours and deserve much thanks
and praise for the hard work and the warm atmosphere they create.